Prism to Present Live Virtual Seminar on 4 October
Posted on Aug 15, 2022 in News
This live virtual seminar provides essential insight into how technology businesses are valued, what you can do to increase the value of your business and the current state of M&A across the tech sector. You will also learn from the experiences of a former tech business owner who sold their business.
This session is aimed at owner-managers of technology related businesses who are considering selling their business within the next three years, but may also be suitable for those who want to buy a tech business.
How To Get Top Value For Your Tech Business
Tuesday 4 October 2022 10:00-11:45
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to make your business more attractive to buyers.
- Find out how a well-managed sale process can substantially increase value.
- Understand how businesses are valued and why some are valued higher than others.
- Learn about the relationship between deal structure and risk.
- Understand the current state of M&A across the tech sector.
- Hear from a former tech business owner about how they added value and successfully sold their business.
- Discover what you should expect from a good advisor and how they can add value.
This seminar is taking place online and costs £35 +VAT.
Full details here: www.prismcorporatebroking.com/seminars