Prism to Present Live Webinar on 26 April
This live webinar provides details of the key factors to consider when valuing tech, what buyers are looking for, how businesses are valued and when is the best time to sell. With expert insights and advice to help you understand what your tech and your business might be worth.
This webinar will be perfect for owner-managers of technology related businesses who are considering selling their business within the next three years. It is presented by our highly experienced specialist advisors in buying and selling tech businesses.
Technology Business Valuations: How Much is Your Tech Worth?
Tuesday 26 April 11:00-12:00
- Six Key Factors When Valuing Technology – What important factors you need to consider when valuing your tech.
- What do Buyers Look For? – What will capture the attention of potential buyers.
- Valuation Approaches – An insight into the different ways tech businesses can be valued.
- The Ideal Buyer – What characteristics make the best buyer.
- Growth vs Valuation – How the different stages of business growth can affect valuation.
- When to Sell – The key elements to getting the timing of your business sale right.
- Deal Examples – Details of completed Prism deals where tech was key.
- Prism’s Top Tips – Our top tips.
- Q&A – Your questions answered by the Prism team.
We are presenting this in partnership with Cambridge Network – registration is via their website, it is free for their members and only £10+VAT for non-members.