Live Virtual Seminar for Tech Owner-Managers on 6 Feb
In February we are hosting a live virtual seminar for tech business owner-managers who are thinking about selling within the next few years.
The extensive insight and advice provided in this virtual seminar will help you to pave the way for a quicker and smoother business sale process with a greater chance of reaching a successful deal completion.
The Prism team have 20 years of experience in helping people to buy and sell businesses, and we are experts in the tech sector. We help clients throughout the entire sale or acquisition process and beyond. You will also hear from an expert corporate lawyer.
How To Avoid An M&A Disaster When Selling Your Tech Business
Tuesday 6 February
£25+VAT (early bird rate ends 7 Jan)
£50+VAT (from 8 Jan)
- Find out what constitutes an M&A disaster when selling your tech business.
- What you can do at different stages of the sale process to reduce the chances of a disaster.
- Learn from stories of our own experiences over 20 years of M&A.
- Hear from a lawyer about the legal problems that could derail the sale.
- Discover the state of the tech M&A market and valuation trends.
- Have your questions answered by the experts in tech M&A.
Full details and registration here: www.prismcorporatebroking.com/seminars