Prism to Present Live Virtual Seminar on 28 February
We are once again hosting a live virtual seminar aimed at owner-managers of technology related businesses who are considering selling their business within the next three years. It may also be suitable for those who want to buy a tech business.
This morning session provides essential insight into how technology businesses are valued, what you can do to increase the value of your business and the current state of M&A across the tech sector. You will also learn from the experiences of a former tech business owner who sold their business.
How To Get Top Value For Your Tech Business
Tuesday 28 February 2022
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to make your business more attractive to buyers.
- Find out how a well-managed sale process can substantially increase value.
- Understand how businesses are valued and why some are valued higher than others.
- Learn about the relationship between deal structure and risk.
- Understand the current state of M&A across the tech sector.
- Hear from a former tech business owner about how they added value and successfully sold their business.
- Discover what you should expect from a good advisor and how they can add value.
This seminar is taking place online and costs £35 +VAT.
Full details and register here: www.prismcorporatebroking.com/seminars